Last Updated: 01/04/2023
- Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services.
a. Personal Data
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
b. Usage Data
We may also collect information about how our Services are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
c. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
- Use of Data
Radiant1 uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Radiant1
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Services
- To protect the personal safety of users of our Services or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Data Retention
Radiant1 will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
- Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside [Your Country] and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to [Your Country] and process it there.
- Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Contact Us
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: + 65 983 608 40